Sunday, March 27, 2011

25.03.2011 Temple night and beautiful grounds







Tonight was Temple night for the Senior Missionaries. We always look forward to these occasions. We arrived a bit early so we took the opportunity to look around the temple grounds and see how Spring has finally arrived. They did all of their planting with tulips, jonquels and stiefmutterchens (pansies or as the German's call them-Little stepmothers) I guess because they have the little faces in them. I love Germany in the springtime. Nothing like it. We saw the house where the Temple President and his family live as well as some of the temple apartments. It was a nice walk and the weather was just right. After the temple session we all went to the Stadt Berlin for dinner. Some of the sisters are asking me what to get to eat now. I guess I am known in the mission as the one to ask about good places to eat and what to order. I can always vouch for the fish and the bernaise sauce.

The next morning we went to the temple again as Jessica went for the first time. She was so excited. She will be leaving on her mission in a week. The rest of the day was spent with the Paxton's, the new couple who moved into the apartment next door to us. I will tell you about our journey on the next blog. Tschuss

No comments:

Post a Comment