Friday, April 23, 2010

Done with Computer classes





Big surprise, we woke up this morning to snow. It was really coming down. The temperature dropped from 78 to 32 degrees. I can't believe this weather.

This was our last day in the computer classes. We had a huge test with no one to help us. You won't believe Dad he's doing the paper work for opening a new apartment, Taking receipts from Missionaries and putting them into the right account and starting a new vendor. He said he felt like leaving because he couldn't do everything. I just kept praying for him. He said something just told him not to leave. I didn't do everything that was asked of me either. It was hard. I think the hardest thing for me to do was to create a news letter. I wish my daughter Dawn was here to do it for me. We just need some practice.

Yesterday one of the sisters in our computer group brought in some cupcakes for my birthday and they all sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so nice. The best present I had was to be in this wonderful place. I know how it feels to wear yourself out in the service of the Lord. I have included a few pictures of all of us in the computer lab. We all bore our testimonies and cried like babies. The spirit is very strong here. Brother and sister Tippetts are going to Belgium and the Rapier's are going to the Mesa, AZ Mission home office. I'll miss those girls, they were lots of fun. The Rapier's have only been married 5 yrs and they are already on a mission.

Tonight we had lots of fun in our German tutoring. Gene and I and the Ybarra's had to do some role playing. We were two sisters introducing ourselves in Relief Society. We learned allot. Tomorrow since we have no more classes to go to, we are concentrating more on our German. I hope we get allot better before we go to Germany.

1 comment:

  1. So you and dad role played as two relief society sisters? Disturbing. Keep it in the bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete