Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 10-13 Sick, Sick Sick

Well I thought I had food poisoning but no one else got sick, I was going from both ends. I couldn't get out of bed. The doctor came to check on me. He is a member of the church and his wife is a nurse. She is from Finland with the cutest accent. She was just like a mother to me. Doctor said I had a temp and I had the Norwalk flu. Where did this come from America? Well it is a duzzy. I still can't get up, must have lost 10 pounds. Very dehydrated. Doctor said I might have to go to the hospital if I didn't stop throwing up. I have not gone to work for three days. The Doctor and Dad gave me a blessing. Thankful for that, I feel allot better but very week. Hope tomorrow will be a better day. Hope everyone is well there. Off to bed.

It is now May 14th, I still feel weak but am going to work. No one is around so I am catching up on all my blog entries. I guess you can see I have been busy with 6 blogs at one time. Hope you enjoyed them all. Getting the internet next week some time. Slow as molasses. Dad got sick so I've been taking care of him. I think it is the weather. Sooo wet here. One day a little bit of sun peeks through the next day rain so our bodies can't get a break. Decided to send you a few pictures of people who work around here. Have a laugh.

A little information, when you walk on the side walk you have to watch out for the bicyclists because they have the right of way. The sidewalks are made of brick and on one right side of that is a lane made just for them made out of a lighter shade of brick. They have to keep reminding me to get out of the bike lane. I'm going to take more pictures of the u-bahn so you can see some of the people. They are very interesing. Everyone here loves IKEA, i'm not so impressed. You have to be very careful when sliding drawers in and out or they break entirely.

Well back to work, love everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I hope you feel better. Dad told me you were sick but I didn't know it was that bad.

    ReplyDelete